European Regional Development Fund

Bank of Valletta plc

We created this page so that each company may provide information to investors or potential ones. A summary of the company's operations is provided below until the listed company sets its official profile.

Bank of Valletta offers the entire range of retail banking services as well as the sale of financial products such as collective investment schemes. The Bank also offers investment banking services, including underwriting, management of IPOs, custodianship and trustee services.

BOV holds 60% of Valletta Fund Management Limited (VFM) with the remaining 40% held by Insight Investment Management (Global) Limited, one of UK’s largest asset managers. VFM provides management services for SICAV companies. Also, BOV wholly owns Valletta Fund Services Limited, which provides fund administration services. BOV holds 50% of Middlesea Valletta Life Assurance Company Limited, which operates as a life assurance company.